Hi!

I am creating an app that uses a lot of different XML files. Because
there are so many I don't like the way SAXParser does it, it would
result in many classes to read all different XML files.

That's why I want to use a more simple XML parser such as dom4j. Does
anyone has experience in importing it in Eclipse en running it on
Android? When I import the .jar file in my /src folder I cant import
org.dom4j.Document for example.

Thanks in advance!