Don't put it in src/

It's common to put it in libs/ so that if someone wants to compile
your project with the Ant script they can (Ant will import and include
in your final APK any jar files located in libs/), then right click on
it in the Package Explorer view of Eclipse and choose Build Path > Add
to Build Path.. so that eclipse knows it's a library that is part of
the project.

Xav

--
Xavier Ducrohet