Hola Jose,

There is a web site called cell phone hacks.   In case you have been there
already let me know otherwise when I find I will get you the website and
there may be someone there who knows, and I will do some research also.
Take care...

Mr. Winston Shines
Principal Consultant
Maximillian Bryan & Marcell Technologies Internationale LLC
http://mbmconsulting.blogspot.com
http://mbmwinstonshines.books.officelive.com
mbmwindowsser...@google.com