I have written an application that really only works/looks sensibly in
landscape orientation, ie wider than it is tall.  My understanding from web
research suggests the following attributes on my Activity in the manifest:

                          android:screenOrientation="landscape"
                  android:configChanges="keyboardHidden"

  Will force it into landscape, and keep it that way when the orientation
changes.  First, does that sound right?

  Second, when I'm running in a Portrait (normal) aspect emulator, running 1.5,
it does the right thing.  It comes up in landscape mode.

  But, I noticed that when I run in a landscape emulator (HVGA-L) for the
Android OS 1.5 target, it makes it come up portrait.  Ie, still turned 90
degrees, but now using the wrong orientation on the given screen.

  Is this an emulator bug?  Is this a 1.5 bug?  Or have I done something wrong?
 Does the emulator have any ability to simulate orientation changes?  I don't
see any menu option for it...

  Thanks....

                                   - Chris