Hey hey,

I'm getting problems with getFromLocationName. Every time I run it, it
stalls at the line:

    List<Address> addresses = geocoder.getFromLocationName("Megazone
Leicester, Leicester, LE1 3HS, UK", 1);

with a LogCat Error of:
    java.io.IOException: Service Not Available
        at android.location.Geocoder.getFromLocationName(Geocoder.java.
159).

I've had a look around and it seems to be a bug, but can anyone verify
it, as some people seem to have it working fine.

        Geocoder geocoder = new Geocoder(this);
        List<Address> addresses =
geocoder.getFromLocationName("Megazone Leicester, Leicester, LE1 3HS,
UK", 1);
                Address SiteAddress = addresses.get(0);
        Double geoLat = SiteAddress.getLatitude() * 1E6;
        Double geoLng = SiteAddress.getLongitude() * 1E6;
        GeoPoint point = new GeoPoint(geoLat.intValue(), geoLng.intValue());

Ta muchly :-)