Maybe I should add the following: The second context menu which pops-
up doesn't contain the items from the first context menu. For example:
my context menu contains "delete" and "edit", when I push and hold one
category, the first context menu pops up with "delete" and "edit",
when I choose "delete" that context menu closes, the category gets
deleted and a new menu pops up where is only written "category" but no
options to choose from.