@Sam

Thank you for your support.

I have tried different configurations and disabled the antivirus and the
firewall though I doubt this is related to anyone of them.

@DanH

Yes that is right, but considering the large number of developers who are
using the SDK without any problem leave me with one option and that is a
problem with the configuration.

 BTW my antivirus is Avast home. Also, I have run Eclipse under
Administrator role which in turn will invoke any process as trusted. Yet no
results :(

I will delete everything from my computer and start everything fresh as my
Ubuntu is very slow under VMware.