Is it possible to package an emulator build so it can be used with Android
Studio? Preferably a build image from Linux to Windows.

I'm able to build a Nougat perfectly fine under CentOs 7 and I can run it
in the emulator on the same machine just by running the emulator command
(without even any parameters - which is quite nice). But I'd like to
somehow take this image and use it on a different machine where I might not
have the entire android source code setup.

Thanks in advance!

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.