up vote
down votefavorite
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45556184/how-to-solve-usr-bin-ld-cannot-find-lgl-usr-bin-ld#>

I use AOSP to build android. I use these commands to build android on my
ubuntu 17.04:

repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b
android-4.0.1_r1 repo sync -j8 . build/envsetup.sh lunch make -j8

and aftar 30 minutes this error came, anybody know how to fix it?

host Executable: tblgen
(out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/tblgen_intermediates/tblgen)
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL make: ***
[out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libGLES_CM_translator.so] Error 1 make: ***
Waiting for unfinished jobs.... collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.