What I'm trying to do: Get the kernel source for the SAME AOSP prebuilt
kernel the emulator uses when runs after a build for the aosp_x86_64-eng
target.
I want to use that kernel as a base to make some modifications to test in
the emulator.
I've tried building several x86_64 goldfish (3.18, 4.4-dev) kernels and
passing it as a parameter for the emulator (-kernel <>) but I end up with
kernel panics, hungs or bootloops. I used ranchu/emu deconfigs, but no luck
By the way, I'm building AOSP master.

Does anyone knows the exac source for that kernel?

Than you

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.