On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 4:15:00 PM UTC-7, tiagoto...@gmail.com wrote:

> What I'm trying to do: Get the kernel source for the SAME AOSP prebuilt
> kernel the emulator uses when runs after a build for the aosp_x86_64-eng
> target.
> I want to use that kernel as a base to make some modifications to test in
> the emulator.
> I've tried building several x86_64 goldfish (3.18, 4.4-dev) kernels and
> passing it as a parameter for the emulator (-kernel <>) but I end up with
> kernel panics, hungs or bootloops. I used ranchu/emu deconfigs, but no luck
> By the way, I'm building AOSP master.
>
> Does anyone knows the exac source for that kernel?
>
> Than you

Hey, I know its been a month and you likely fingered it out by now, but
just in case you havent checked.
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common

and here are the distructions for others
https://source.android.com/setup/build/building-kernels

---
"Android Building" group.
to android-building+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.