I made a simple program in my linux box that intercept the udp packets sent
by Android emulator from the OUTPUT chain via ipq interface and QUEUE
target, recompute the UDP checksum field and reinject the packets in the
kernel queue.

Now the udp checksum seems correct from Wireshark, so I think is your bug,
maybe in the qemu layer.
Now I insert it in the web bug tracking system.

Best Regards,
Andrea Bernardi