Dear Google representatives,

Since Bluetooth seems to be hottest topic for the SDK 0.9, please
clarify the level of Bluetooth support in the first Android phone that
is coming this fall.

Which of the following is correct?
1. The phone does not have Bluetooth hardware.
2. The phone has disabled Bluetooth hardware that can be enabled with
a future SDK update.
3. The phone has Bluetooth hardware and supports basic Bluetooth
features such as pairing and RFCOMM.