code_android_festival_way wrote:
> Could it be that my "while" loop blocks the class (thread) and so the
> listenere cant be invoked?

Sorry, I haven't looked at your code. But you may be right on this.

Android applications have the main event thread, plus any secondary
threads you create on your own. Listener callbacks, AFAIK, happen on the
main event thread, which is why you can update UI elements without muss
or fuss. If your while loop is also on the main event thread, you never
release that thread, and hence your listeners may never be called.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com