Thanks for your answer Justin. Sorry for overloading that topic. Next
time I will open different topics.

2)

I'm doing an actual test. (not refering to 3) )  Here is an example of
what I do:

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/83355/  (just a shortened version of the
actual code)

This is working for jpeg data stream but not for the raw data stream.
(the incoming raw byte[] is always null)

3)

Thanks for that. I will include the BUCKET_ID.

---

Should I open a unique topic for the first problem in order to keep it
well arranged?

Regards!