It is funny that only Death Star and Island gravity are known to 6
digits while the planets of our solar system only have 2 digit
accuracy.

GRAVITY_DEATH_STAR_I       =    3.5303614E-7
GRAVITY_THE_ISLAND         =    4.815162

There must be some hidden code in there. I guess the first person to
crack that gets a job offered at Google :-)

Peli