And as far as I know, Apple isn't saying that applications provisioned in
their portal must insure that if Apple/AT&T hosts a piece of content
(ring-tone), it must be downloaded from their approved storefront, as
opposed to some external site. From a practical matter, there is just no way
that the client developer can know whether all content hosted at external
site X doesn't have any duplications on the carrier storefront. It's a
stupid requirement.

Shane