Is this the same for outgoing calls? They also cannot be interecepted
in 1.0?
If so, what is the purpose of ACTION_NEW_OUTGOING_CALL?
this is from the documentation:
"It is perfectly acceptable for multiple receivers to process the
outgoing call in turn: for example, a parental control application
might verify that the user is authorized to place the call at that
time, then a number-rewriting application might add an area code if
one was not specified.

For consistency, any receiver whose purpose is to prohibit phone calls
should have a priority of 0, to ensure it will see the final phone
number to be dialed. Any receiver whose purpose is to rewrite phone
numbers to be called should have a positive priority. Negative
priorities are reserved for the system for this broadcast; using them
may cause problems."

If i understand correctly, the outgoing call can be ended, and we can
also get the dialed number from the Intent's info.
Is this correct?