I am writing a game, the movement in that game is based on the
framerate. (speed = pixels/frame)
The framerate depends on the speed of the device.

I have the feeling that my emulator is running relatively slow
compareed to a real phone,
( for example sound stutters).
I am getting max 30 fps in a simple 2d game.

How do i know wether the performance of the emulator really emulates
the performance of a real phone?
Or is it phone dependand? ( cause android is decoupled from a real
phone )
?

I thought about decoupling the movement from the framerate (speed =
pixels/second), but this
requires the use for floats, which make the calculation rather slow.

Thats why i am asking this question..