Yes i see the file by the way you have specified.

Let me explain once more.I download an mp3 and save it in the SDCard.After i
have saved it,should it not reflect in the mp3 files of the music icon that
is present on the phone.What should i do so that the file which I download
or save be visible in the Music or Pictures present in the phone.

Thanks
Guru.