Files downloaded from browser by default they are stored under sdcard/
downloads folder..
1) Is it possible to create the .pdf files using client program in
android device and how to write the .pdf file content from server into
the local files????
2) is it the better way to store any pdf files into the device's
internal memory if the internal memory is high???