Hello,

There is a library called "iText" which helps create pdf docs in Java.
I read old posts from the author of iText regarding compiling this
library for Android - not sure what the current status is. You can
find some info about iText here :
http://viralpatel.net/blogs/2009/04/generate-pdf-file-in-java-using-itext-jar.html

If your requirement for PDF in Android is urgent, you may think of
compiling iText for Android yourself - depending on whether the
license terms allow it.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Priyanka