> I think you can distribute your free app  through market, and provide
> paypal financed donwload
> of paid parts through some other means.   This way your paid parts are
> not served through market.

Well, if we only could get Google to confirm this...

Spotify - free in the market, but you have to be a subscriber to use
to program. OK
Program A - free in the market, but to access premium content you have
to be a registered user on a website which charges you monthly through
a credit card. OK?
Program B - free in the market, but to access premium content you have
to buy access with PayPal in your application. OK?
Program C - free in the market, but to access premium content you have
to buy access with a credit card in your application. OK?

I can understand that Google wants to prevent developers pushing out
free apps that will only prompt for a credit card/PayPal account to be
able to use, but if some of the features are free then maybe it's
allowed?

-Christer