On Jun 28, 3:47 am, u1663097 u1663097 <u1663...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The openCore platform in Android supports rtsp stack as a rtsp client.
> It is possible to support stream video.

Unfortunately it only supports RTP over UDP. From
android/external/opencore/protocols/rtsp_client_engine/src/
pvrtsp_client_engine_node.cpp
line 3534 or so:
                       //For transport options, we only let server
choose
                            //between "RTP/AVP/UDP" or "x-pn-tng/tcp";
and for "x-pn-tng/tcp",
                            //we only do http cloaking. 06/03/21

Kinda sad that they've let such an old restriction remain for so long.
RTP/AVP/UDP on
cellular networks tends to lose a lot of packets. It would have been
nice to have a way
to use TCP instead.