I'm currently running into an issue that makes sense but I'm not too
sure how to resolve it...

Here is the scenario:

App v1
icon LAUNCH is set to ActivityMain from the manifest file

App v2
icon LAUNCH is set to ActivityAll from the manifest file and
ActivityMain no longer exists

After updating to App v2 the app icon fails to launch the application
saying it doesn't exist!  After a restart of the phone things work.
So how can I refresh the applications package or better the launch
icon and shortcut icons so that my users don't experience this after
an upgrade of my newest app version?

Thanks!
-Moto