hi,

I am currently working on project in which users downloads sth and
program shows download progress as notification.
I am trying not to download file that is already downloading. Download
operatİons are operated  by threads so controllİng and checkİng actİve
threads seems harder: ınstead, checking ONGOING notifications seem
easy way. ıs there any possiblity of gettting all ongoing
notifications?

ı could not see any method related to notification manager

thanks