On 10 August 2010 16:50, Engin Arslan <enginarsla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am currently working on project in which users downloads sth and
> program shows download progress as notification.
> I am trying not to download file that is already downloading. Download
> operatİons are operated  by threads so controllİng and checkİng actİve
> threads seems harder: ınstead, checking ONGOING notifications seem
> easy way. ıs there any possiblity of gettting all ongoing
> notifications?

This is wrong approach. You shall add necessary logic to your code,
not rely on notification, screen color or anything like that. I do not know
your internals but maybe instead of firing sepaeate thread for each download
you shall add extra "layer" i.e. service, that would maintain these threads
and download queue