Dear Michal,

The biggest challenge in moving to Android is the large amount of
diverse and often confusing components you need to download, configue
and learn including Eclipse, the Android SDK, Google's specific
flavour of Java and XML.

However, there is another approach which suits some people.  Have a
look at our MobiForms rapid application development tool.

MobiForms is the world's first rapid application development tool
designed for Google Android smartphones. Additionally MobiForms apps
will run on other platforms such as Windows Mobile without any
changes.

With MobiForms there is no need to download and learn Eclipse, the
Android SDK, Java or XML. MobiForms offers one compact tool for
development and deployment with most programming done with drag and
drop.

MobiForms is ideal for creating database orientated business apps.
Apps that would traditionally take hours or days to write can be
created in minutes with MobiForms.

For more information please have a look at http://www.mobiforms.com

You may also be interested to learn that we have recently added Google
Android support for our MobiForms Sync Server. This enables online
synchronisation and offline database buffering for apps where
connectivity may not be guaranteed such as for Field Service, Surveys
and Risk Assessments.

Kind regards,

Tim @ MobiForms