@TreKing
Perfect I understand why to use your method since java in a way limits
us from multiple extends.... :) Thanks man great help!

@Dianne
Thanks for that information now I know not to spend much time figuring
out if I can set the "full screen" setting for the lifetime of the
app...  It's always good to understand the core so I don't fight the
current :)

Thanks all I'm all set! :)
-Moto!