That doesn't sound quite right. I'm sure that the limit is either
based on the signature of the app (questionable) or based somehow on
the user who's using it. Either way I'm not sure how Google could
possibly figure either one out. If it's the latter as I suspect, then
I should be fine using the Directions API in my app, with some sort of
notice to the user that only 2500 requests per day are allowed. If
it's the former, then I'm most likely out of luck.

Anyone else know?

- dave