I agree - Google hasn't figured out scale yet. After all they deal with what
a few 10's of searches and emails a day...

Some times I wish there would be some one who actually did what Chris is
referring to. Coming back in a few hours to email and finding out the top
posts are
- where are all my posts? well if none of them made it here then this one
wouldn't as well. if this one did then maybe others did as well...
- i am trying to do something that is well documented for a change. i am too
busy to read, so here let me ask the collective wisdom to solve it for me...
- i have screwed up by actually doing something before reading. now let me
find out if any one here can read logcat output because I sure as hell can
only paste it...