Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding content provider.My doubt is
I create a app1 that creates ContentProvider and in second
application(app2) i am using app1's contentprovider methods(like
insert, update etc). It's working fine
but i want to set some permissions in app1, so that if any other app
wants to use that provider it must have to get this permissions(<uses-
permissions) then only it should be able to use providers.

But when i write
<provider
                        android:name="MyContactsProvider"
                        android:authorities="com.permission.test"
                        android:readPermission="android.permission.permRead"
                        android:writePermission="android.permission.permWrite"/>

in app1, other applications are not being able to use provider. I want
to know what is the tag that i have to write in other application to
use provider.

Please help me for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Sohan Badaya