well, actually in a Project Library a Manifest is created as well...
Don't ask me what for but it's there :P
So there *would* be a place to put it in :P which I also did, but I
noticed everything got lost within the Project importing the Project
Library.
But I have resolved my issue by simplyretrieving the versionCode (and
versionName) from the importing Project...