Hi - I'm trying to export Java code into a Unity plugin...

We are using ikvm to convert a .jar file into a .dll.  So, I have the
same problem as above.  I need to include classes such as
android.os.process and android.media.AudioManager, but a normal jar
export ignores them.

Essentially:

If I have a .jar file that uses android packages, how do I put them
together?

and if anyone happens to know anything about changing a jar into a dll
(like maybe what NOT to do...), that would also be helpful.

Thanks - A