> What's the point of some pre-populated list? As more get published your list
> will quickly be outdated.

I do not care all of these, just most popular ones. And what's the point? That's
obvious - if at least one user understand the warning and exclude my app,
I will have one "it does not work" user less to support.

> Barring that, a large popup that says "Don't be stupid and kill my app if
> you want it to work right" might work too.

I do not like popups w/o the real reason, so such warning is already built-in,
but I want to throw it in the face if I detect task killer. Anyway,
http://www.androlib.com/r.aspx?r=killer+task may be good start. But this
list far too many of these "tools" for me to deal with today :/