On Oct 8, 4:00 am, Julian Bunn <jjb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw a temporary boost over a few days, then a plummet ... to below
> the previous levels. What's going on?!

I guess it's more or less just the usual procedure: People are getting
their salaries/allowances either at the beginning/end or middle of a
month, so sales usually increase during those days (some people spend
the money as long as the've got it, others like to check what remained
of the last). With more countries, those "tides" are a bit
distinctive.
And of course, everything new is exiting for a short while, but the
effect wears off quickly. I guess a lot of people used the chance to
finally buy the apps they longed for as soon as it's been possible,
but now they've done that already, the account is empty, and it's
nothing special anymore...