I had my best week up until yesterday.  It wasn't related to the new
countries as they have only come online a 3-4 days ago and I didn't
see a significant uptick of non-US customers.  But then yesterday, I
had nothing for half a day and ended up with half the previous weeks'
average sales.  Today it's back to normal so far.

Yes, it could have been a fluke, but I've never had an 8 hour period
with 0 sales since day 1, so I will blame the Market :)