Oh man... I was actually thinking this could happen to me any time
soon and now that it happen to you I'm even more worried!

I guess I'm gonna have to invest some money for protecting my
application :( it already insanely pirated...

And yes I have originally wanted to go with Amazon!  I bet they got a
better solution to spam pirates and all that...

-Moto