Hi experts,

I am trying to implement a dynamic auto complete widget in android. I
am done with the major functionalities and the auto completion
implemented is for youtube video search.

When I start typing a letter or two, the auto-completion is not
working. But when I type three letters or more it works prefect. It
also works when I type two letters and hit a backspace. I do not know
what is wrong with the code.

Code is as follows

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;

public class SendUrl extends Activity {
        Button button;

        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);
                button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.Button01);
                button.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                Intent picMessageIntent = new Intent(
                                android.content.Intent.ACTION_SEND);
                                picMessageIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,
"Here's a cool
youtub video");
                                picMessageIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT,
"Go to url: "+"http://
google.com/");
                                picMessageIntent.setType("plain/text");

startActivity(Intent.createChooser(picMessageIntent, "Send your
url using:"));
                        }
                });
        }
}

Experts, kindly guide me. I would be obliged if you can point out
where I have gone wrong with the code.

Any help in this regard will be well appreciated.

Looking forward,
Regards,
Anees