Hi,
Sorry for the wrong code. Here is the code which has the issues I
mentioned.

import org.json.JSONArray;
import org.json.JSONException;
import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.os.Handler;
import android.os.Message;
import android.text.Editable;
import android.text.TextWatcher;
import android.widget.ArrayAdapter;

public class YoutubeAutoComplete extends Activity {
        Youtube yt = new Youtube();
        CustomAutoComplete myAutoComplete;
        ArrayAdapter<String> adapter;
        private JSONArray js;

        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);

                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

                setContentView(R.layout.main);

                myAutoComplete = (CustomAutoComplete)
findViewById(R.id.autocomplete);
                adapter = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
                                android.R.layout.simple_dropdown_item_1line);
                myAutoComplete.addTextChangedListener(textWatcher);
                myAutoComplete.setAdapter(adapter);
                adapter.notifyDataSetChanged();
        }

        TextWatcher textWatcher = new TextWatcher() {

                public void onTextChanged(final CharSequence s, int start, int
before,
                                int count) {

                        Thread t = new Thread() {

                                public void run() {
                                        try {
                                                System.out.println("in here
*******************************");
                                                js =
yt.GetSuggestions(s.toString()).getJSONArray(1);

messageHandler.sendEmptyMessage(0);
                                        } catch (JSONException e) {
                                                // TODO Auto-generated catch
block
                                                e.printStackTrace();
                                        }

                                }
                        };
                        t.start();
                }

                public void beforeTextChanged(CharSequence s, int start, int
count,
                                int after) {

                }

                public void afterTextChanged(Editable s) {
                }
        };

        private Handler messageHandler = new Handler() {
                public void handleMessage(Message msg) {
                        for (int i = 0; i < js.length(); i++) {
                                try {

adapter.add(js.getJSONArray(i).getString(0));

System.out.println(js.getJSONArray(i).getString(0));
                                } catch (JSONException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                }