After publishing a free app to Android Market I have received numerous
solicitations from 3rd party app stores to publish my app such as
handster.com and mobango.com. To date, I have not pursued that and my
app is only available on Android Market.

I would love to hear some developer opinions about this: Is it better
to stick to Android Market only, or does it make sense to publish your
free apps in as many stores as you can? What do you think are the pros
and cons to each approach?