I'm afraid I agree with the previous postings. This looks difficult
under Android Java, you
may be better off by creating you own component server.
I would recommend a server based on MDP messaging and sockets:

MDP and a distributed Component/Service Model
https://jt.dev.java.net/files/documents/5553/149793/MDPdistributedModel.pdf

This runs on Android. It is also lighter and more efficient.