Well, as I said, with my uploaded, but unpublished app, if I use a
phone that has ANY valid gmail connected to it, it always returns that
it is Licensed (I have tried this on about 10 or so different phones,
with version 1.6 through 2.2).  I am hoping that once I publish it
that this will change, but I have no way of knowing for sure.  This
whole LVL thing may have been an exercise in futility.