Ok it still needs some more testing but it looks like I have solved
the problem by creating the animation with manually adding Bitmaps as
frames, and then calling recycle() on them. And I can now run the 2
animations with full frame and size. It is a less elegant approach and
more 'hard-coded' but at least it seems to be working. Really strange,
annoying and stupid that the approach google suggest on android
developer site creates such an error and you can't find any answer and
some other approach which needs to be figured out on your own works....