Delete your old debug.keystore file. You can find out where that is
from the instructions on how to find it for generating your Maps API
key:

http://code.google.com/android/add-ons/google-apis/mapkey.html

The build tools will generate a fresh debug.keystore file on your next
build. Note that if you are using Google Maps, you will need to get a
fresh Maps API key as well (as I had to do about 15 minutes ago...).

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Kevin Brooks <bear35...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On a sample project, I am receiving an error that the Debug Certificate has
> Expired.  How do I renew this certificate?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 2.2 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books