Hi. Let me tell you my problem. I want to change my screen resolution.
I can change it in an application but it changes only application's
screen. I wanna set system's resolution so it won't be important which
application is running on front. My device's resolution is set as 1280
* 720 p. Can I make it 1260 * 680? If it requires to make changes in
Android source code, I can. Just tell me where to change. Waiting for
your help.