Hello,

I would like to ask you about how to change application theme. In case of
application-specific theme, it is possible to change theme by asking your
Activity to call setTheme(int theme). On the other hand, how can we change
theme applicable to all applications which does not have their own theme? As
you know, Windows OS has a theme setting which can be changed by an end-user
in the display property of control panel. Does android platform support this
feature?

If Android platform does not support theme setting, I have the following
solutions from developer point of view.
  (1) Modify themes.xml provided by Android framework as default, and then
make a build.
        (/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/themes.xml)
  (2) Change Android open source code to add new APIs for changing theme for
all applications.

Is there any other better solution to change theme for all applications?

Regards,
/Paul