I'd like to know about full-OS themes too. It looks like (from the
developer's kit) that such a thing is already supported in the backend
(why wouldn't it be, right?), but there doesn't appear to be a system-
level app that will manage or switch between theme configs.

If this truly isn't available yet, when will it be?
thanks,

  -Ethan