This makes no sense.

The X Y on the screen depends on the scale, orientation, and
projection which a map view is using.  If you have no map view,
or don't know ALL of that information from the map view you are
using, then you can look at this two ways:

  (1) there's no way to know the X Y on the screen from the
       latitude and longitude,

-or-

  (2) you have infinite freedom to devise your own approach
       to scale, orient and project latitude and longitude onto
       the 2D screen space