I have seen ad click rates anywhere from .1% to 1% of ad impressions.
So for 1,000 app executions (assuming only one ad impression per
execution), you could expact maybe about 1 - 10 ad clicks.  At 10
cents per click (could be higher or lower) that would be 10 cents to
$1.00.

That probably sounds pretty depressing, but you may get as much as 100
times more downloads of your Free version than of you Paid version.